Tuesday, August 7, 2012

What we've been up to lately.....

We've been doing lots of random things around our house/yard- last minute things before the baby comes. 

 Me at 39 weeks...
 Andrew found a nest of bunnies one day when he was working outside.  He brought it into the bedroom when I was napping to show me...
 Our new mailbox. We found a cream separator out in the trees, so Andrew painted it up and we're using it for our mailbox holder. Both our parents have one as theirs.


 Andrew with his horses one evening
 Andrew has been cutting down lots of trees to clean out the mob of trees that are overgrown.
 We have a clothesline hung up, so I make good use of it right now.
 This is what I have been waking up to lately...a big breakfast made by Andrew!  
 My niece Larissa was here visiting for a couple days at my parents house. I went over for a couple of hours to visit her.  We went and picked corn from the garden, got some strawberries, and a few onions and tomatoes.
 One night Marty brought her over to see us for a couple hours at our house. We walked out to look at the horses.  She loved feeding them hay and watching them eat the grass.
 Larissa (1 1/2 years) and I
Marty, Andrew, and Larissa

2 comments:

  1. Seeing these pictures and reading your thoughts Andrew are absolutely beautiful. I am so thankful that you have a wonderful christian wife and are being blessed with a child. There is no doubt in my mind that you are excellent parents. Dad and I anxiously await our first visit with our 10th grandchild. Andrew, you have brought so much joy into our lives. God has blessed you with a caring heart and talent for so many things. June 15, 1986 God blessed us bountifully with you, Andrew. May you experience the same joy as your child is born! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete