Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Waiting for our Little One...



With our due date here and things done in preparation for our little one to arrive, all that's left to do is wait!


I never could have imagined how beautiful my wife would look nine months pregnant. It is such a special blessing to have our little child growing inside of her. I feel bad that I can't do as much to care for the baby now, but when he or she comes out I will be able to fulfill my dreams of caring for, teaching, loving, and inspiring our wonderful child.
                           

      

Well we should be all ready to take care of the baby with all our supplies that we bought, but I am sure there is something that we will still have to get. And we have read a lot about babies and asked people questions about their care, but I am sure there is something that we will have to inquire about again. I am excited to learn about this new part of our life!





Our bags are packed and I am just waiting for Rebecca to say that she thinks that maybe possibly she is having contractions, because I will get her into the hospital prompto. I am very excited for our baby to be born!

 All that is missing in this picture is baby Larson.
I haven't changed too many baby diapers yet, but I am going to learn some more from Rebecca. I am really excited about our cloth diapers!

2 comments:

  1. Dad and I are so very happy for you! God bless all three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bABIES GROW TOO FAST! ENJ0Y EACH & EVERY ONE. tHERE CAN NEVER BE TOO MANY PICTURES TAKEN.

    ReplyDelete