Tuesday, August 2, 2011

True Love

Well I am back on the ship and will be leaving dock tomorrow and it is very sad. But I am very happy that Rebecca and I love eachother so much and with our trust in God, we can get through anything. I am keeping my eye on the day that I fly into Fargo and Rebecca is waiting at the gate with arms wide open.

We have been very busy on the ship with repairs that can't be done while underway and just catching up on things that the other crew didn't do. It is a lot easier for me this time, but I have gotten a lot more responsibilities so I still stay very busy. At least the time flies by for me. I am thankful that I will be able to email and talk on the phone every day with Rebecca. I guess we are making sacrifices now, for a better future. Working on the ship, being gone, but establishing a farm income in the future.

Well, although I am sad to leave, I am very thankful for the great wedding we had this summer and all of the time we spent together, from visiting mackinaw island, to raking and baling together in the field. Thats all for now. Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment