Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Love Notes for Me

So, Andrew left for the ship last week (8 days ago) and has been on the east coast in the dock until today when they left. Before he left the house, he left different notes around for me to find....different love notes to keep my up while he is gone. I opened up the fridge and found one note--- right on the Mt. Dew cans.
Then it was time to make supper, so I opened the silverware drawer and found another one. So, now I have the four notes in our bedroom so I can look at them multiple times throughout the day....God gave me a good gift when He brought my best friend (Andrew) into my life.

1 comment:

  1. Dean and I raised Andrew to be a very special man! We are thankful for all the blessings God has granted to Andrew and Rebecca! Dean and I will be looking forward to hearing about his trip to Kuwait!

    ReplyDelete