Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend Out West


Rebecca and I made an enjoyable trip out to the Ranch, doing some shopping in Aberdeen on the way. We started our black friday shopping at noon this year. I helped Anthony make a cover for our new water tank so it won't freeze.

Rebecca spent some time talking with Grandpa Dean, they seem to really get along well.



I had to cut a little wood to keep us warm.




We had lots of quality time spent canning, looking at wildlife, visiting with family, and just relaxing somewhere and talking.


Jodi served an excellent supper which was followed by entertainment from Madelyn and Blake which included singing, dancing, piano playing, and then we played a couple games of Skipo.


Blake is quite the entertainer and a big fan of Rebecca.

Blake that that I would look better with some lip stick, so I thought I would give it a try.

What an enjoyable time.

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute. I enjoyed reading every minute of it. Keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete