Monday, December 20, 2010

Girls Weekend

A week ago, before my friend Sarah graduated from college, we had a girls weekend at my house...I met Sarah in my first year of college (fall of 2004.) We were roommates in the dorm. She graduated from Northern State and then decided to continue school at Wahpeton, ND for nursing. The job I took after college, happened to be only a half hour from her, so we have been able to get together the last 3 semesters. The work continues since I'm a teacher! Here I am working on 3rd grade math...one of my favorite classes to teach.


Sarah is good help at correcting papers whenever she comes over. She corrected the papers and I recorded the grades.
I was digging through my Christmas stuff in the upstairs of my house and found some lights. So, we started decorating the house for Christmas....I had more Christmas decorations than I thought!
It's amazing what we can find to talk about....one night we stayed up visiting until past 1 am! The joys of friendship.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment