Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Last Sunday

We started off the day by going to church. I was the organist at our church this last Sunday....something I do one or two times a month. It's fun to play and it's a good chance to use all of my piano music that I have. I like to play the piano before and after the service for pre and postlude music.
After church, we went out to eat at a new restaurant in Watertown--The Italian Garden--but I forgot to capture the moment with a picture....Following dinner we went on to Huron, SD for the State Fair. The summer is not complete without the state fair!

We went on the Ferris Wheel and this is a picture from the top! We also looked at all of the animals, went through the vendor building and ate some fair food.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rebecca and Andrew, It is so fun to see what you find to write on here. You do such unique things together and are making memories for the two of you while having fun. I loved your picture from the fair. We used to go to the fair every year and usually several days when some of you had 4-H things to do there-fun time. Mom

    ReplyDelete