Thursday, September 23, 2010

One Step closer to getting HITCHED

Less than an hour after becoming engaged(9-18-10 8:30 p.m.), we are two of the happiest people in Sioux County North Dakota. We spent most of the day hauling bales, but ended it with a big bang. I have never had a doubt in my mind that Rebecca was the ONE, but have always prayed that she would think that I am the One as well. Thankfully she must, because she said YES and took the ring. We aren't sure yet when we will get married but I am extremely excited for that next step in our relationship.
The Sparkling Ring!
Rebecca's superintendent's mother lived in Morristown.
I had never seen Sitting Bulls Grave, so we made the four mile detour close to Mobridge and took in the beutiful view of the Missouri River.


1 comment:

  1. The beauty of your picture and the beauty of your love as two Christians ready to begin a life together brings tears of joy to my eyes. God bless you richly!

    ReplyDelete