Monday, April 29, 2013

The latest happenings...


We finally have nice weather..so at the end of last week Ruthanna and I got the stroller out and started walks around the yard.  Andrew has been re shingling the garage, so we make trips out to see him.

 Ruthanna and I
 The garage-- a work in progress
 Andrew and Ruthanna-- one of the colder days that we came outside.

 Ruthanna on her horse. It usually brings a smile to her face.
 I made my first batch of baby wipes last week for Ruthanna.  
Our 8 month old...last week, she started to crawl!

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are awesome. I see lots and lots of happiness in them. I especially love your big smile, Andrew, with the picture of Ruthanna! You are a blessed family! I anxious to hold Ruthanna!
    Love,
    Nana and Grandpa Dean

    ReplyDelete