Tuesday, May 15, 2012

End of the school year wrap-up...


The school year has come and gone and it is officially summer.  My co-teacher and I took some pregnancy shots of us at the end of the school year to document our memories of being pregnant together this school year.....On the pictures, she was 35 weeks and I was 27 weeks I think.



 Our bellies were getting bigger as the school year went on!
 This picture was taken the last day of school-- it was my last day of teaching.  In some ways it's kind of sad. I taught here for three years and really got to know the students and their families good.  I got to know my textbooks good and had a system down.  And, my two co-workers and I got along good and really had a good bond.  But, the best is yet to come with our new little one coming in August.
 My teaching team, which I'll miss dearly.  My co-worker, aide, and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment