Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fargo trip....

Last Saturday, Stephanie, George, my mom, and niece Larissa came and picked me up and we went to Fargo for the day. It was nice having my family come for the day. The last couple weeks without my husband here have been hard and lonely, so this was a well-needed day....We left around 9 from Rosholt and got back to my house around 8 at night. We made lots of stops: the mall, some used book stores, the teaching store, Farm Fleet and dinner. We ate at one of my favorite places- Valentino's. It's a place of all the pasta and pizza that you cane eat. At the mall-- Larissa 13 months. She loved looking at the water and throwing pennies in!
We stopped at a couple of used book stores and I found some bargains. I found some books that I could use at school-- books about fractions, money, and first aid in baby-sitting.
I also found a couple books for myself. A long time ago, I'd read the Janette Oke books and I want to start reading them again. I'd also like to take up a collection for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment