Monday, September 5, 2011

Missing my Love


Well it has been over a month now, and I am missing my wife more than ever. But I am almost half way around the world so I must resort to email and limited phone stay positive. I am very thankful to be able to video chat now that I am in Kuwait. I feel very bad for putting Rebecca through the pain of being physically apart for so long. The days go by very fast most of the time for me because I stay so busy with work, and the days seem to run together. But unfortunately it isn't like that for Rebecca. We are constantly looking for Gods answer to where our livelihood lays. As in past instances of each of our lives, there have been opportunities that have arose from no where, when all hope seemed to be lost, and so we are again trusting in God to show us a path. Our utmost goal in life now is to have children and raise them in a way that will allow us to teach them Gods word as best we can, without so much negative influence. Well I guess that is all for now, Andrew

1 comment:

  1. Andrew, you are a wonderful Christian son and husband! You are a blessing to so many! We are proud of you and thankful for what God has done in your life. Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete