Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Weekend...

 
 
 
This past weekend, Ruthanna and I traveled to Eau Claire to see some basketball games.  While there we visited my sister-in-law Hannah and her family...also saw my cousins and the other Watertown people. 

 Three cousins-- Aiden, Ruthanna and Hailey
 Ruthanna and Hailey
Ruthanna, Hailey, Riley, Tysten, and Aiden

 Hannah and I with our August babies
 Hannah with Ruthanna
 Eating out at Fazoli's one night with my cousin Lori and her family--- Amy and Ruthanna sat by each other in their high chairs....
 Kayla on the move in basketball
 Jacob C and Ruthanna by the lunch stand
Kayla playing basketball...

1 comment:

  1. I just think it was great that Ruthanna got to visit her cousins Trysten, Hailey, Aydan and Riley and Auntie Hannah! Good memory making times!! :)

    ReplyDelete