Friday, February 1, 2013

I'm Home!

 Apparently Ruthanna got tired of waiting for my delayed flight and took a nap! About 15 minutes later she awoke in the jeep and was a little frightened, but after staring at my face for a while and pulling on my beard, she must have remembered her daddy. I could hardly recognize Rebecca when I got off the plane because she has lost so much weight! Well this was what I was looking forward to for the last two and a half months, coming home to my family! I am still trying to adjust to the below zero temperatures though.
 I was happy to feed Ruthanna a delicious banana smoothie that Rebecca made with the baby bullet. She seems very happy to be eating like a big girl.
 Ruthanna is very interested in books and it is such a great joy to entertain her in any way possible.

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy to see you with your sweet little Ruthanna! I have been waiting for this day to come so you can be with your girls again! You look good Andrew, but tired! I am so happy that Ruthanna isn't afraid of you!
    I knew you were coming home today but I didn't know I would get to see pictures so soon! Love you all!
    Andrew, I am blessed that you are my son!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see Ruthanna is looking at the pages of the book! That is wonderful that she likes books! I am just sooo happy that you are all together now!!! I can picture the smiles on your faces! Have a wonderful time in Florida!! God bless you all! Grandpa Dean and Nana love you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing better than living in the present!! Enjoy the days ahead!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete