Sunday, October 14, 2012

Today....


We started the day off by going to church. Soon after church started, Ruthanna fell asleep...after church I went to teach Sunday school and she woke up a little for Andrew to eat during it.  When I got done teaching, we left church and went out to eat, to Hy-Vee, and then to Menards.  All the while I was thinking Ruthanna would wake up, but she didn't.  She woke up for a few minutes around 4 pm to eat.  She finally awoke at 7 tonight. I'm wondering how tonight will go...By the way, we are known at Menards. We started going their multiple times a week when we started this house project when I was less than a month from having the baby--- we are still faithful customers now after having the baby.  Anyways, the other day Andrew went in and I stayed in the car to feed the baby. They asked Andrew where his wife and little baby were... :)  It goes both ways though-- we almost know all the workers by name in certain departments in that store!  So, here are some pictures from our day....Andrew put in a new door between the entry and the kitchen.

 Ruthanna is learning to sit in her Bumbo chair...so we tried it out while I played piano. She liked it!  I can't wait to teach her piano lessons in about 5 years.  She already heard lots of piano music. I will often set her in her bouncy seat by the piano while I play music.

 We tried out the back/front carrier today on Andrew. Ruthanna loved it and looked all around when she was in it.

Me and my baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I missed these pictures!!! Ruthanna has fantastic parents. I love your smiles. That Andrew is sure a handy guy. He got that from the Gilbertson side!!! Ruthanna looks so cute strapped to her daddy! That little chair is perfect for Ruthanna to listen to her mom!

    ReplyDelete