Saturday, April 21, 2012

This week.....


This week was a busy one in school and at home...we have been starting to wrap up the school year as we have under a month left of actual school time.  In second grade, we've been working on telling time to the minute so I had a fun activity where the kids looked at the cards and then wrote down the corresponding time.  

 The kids like doing fun activity-like projects where they can do something other than a worksheet every day.  It's nice because it still hits home on what we are learning and reinforces some of the concepts.
 This week I'm 24 weeks along in the pregnancy.  Over half way there----right on 23 weeks, I started feeling the baby move, so that's exciting!
 And...with Andrew home now, breakfast is the best!  We have a big breakfast that he makes before I go to school and I go off to school feeling very full.  Most days it's either waffles or pancakes and then bacon and eggs to accompany it.

And, one more shot of me from this week of pregnancy

1 comment:

  1. We enjoyed these pictures! You and Andrew look very happy and Rebecca, you have that wonderful baby glow about you! So excited for you three!

    ReplyDelete