Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Last weekend....

Last weekend, I had Friday off from school for Spring break. My mom and I went down to Sioux Falls to visit my sister (and her husband and Larissa.)  We got to Sioux Falls on Friday and did a little shopping. That night we went over to a neighbor's house and picked up some plants that they were giving my sister.  
 At the place we went to get the plants, they had a swing. My mom and I took Larissa on the swing.

 On Saturday, we went to Rock Valley..it's a small town but they had 3 HUGE second hand stores there.   I had never seen such big of stores with a good quality of clothes.

 That night we came back to Stephanie's house and my mom and I gave Larissa a bath..She loves bathtime!
 On Sunday we went to church in the morning....the dress that Larissa wore was one that we picked up at one of the second hand stores... After church we headed back and I headed back for a week of school at Rosholt.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! I can definitely see a baby bump!!! I am so excited for you and Andrew and feel totally blessed to be grandma to a new little one.

    ReplyDelete