Tuesday, June 14, 2011

One Month Of Bliss!

Well it has been a month of pure joyness and I thought I would tell a little bit about what caused it.
Although we had planned a very simple wedding, we did end up doing many things for it.
This is my brother Phil and I, hes only a year older, so we grew up being very close.
Rebecca is so beautiful all of the time, but her dress made her glow even more.
This is the first time I have ever worn a hat in church, but it was just this once.

The other adult groomsman is Dan Nagy from michigan. He is a member of the CLC Lutheran church also and a great friend. Ethan Dummann is the younger groomsman and is a nephew to Rebecca.




This is mere moments after the ceremony and I am the happiest man in the world. Pastor George Dummann, Rebeccas brother, gave the sermon and Pastor Andrew Schaller did the rest.
Here we are with Rebeccas side of the family.
This is my side of the family.


No comments:

Post a Comment