Friday, May 20, 2011

Back on Land

Well I am back on land now, but I thought I would tell a bit about the last part of my trip. It seemed like the closer I was to coming home to Rebecca, the slower time went. I was able to see some interesting things from the ship which was nice though.
In the suez canal, egypt.
Our cargo was all ammunition, for the air force and army mainly. I tried not to think about how big of an explosion it would be if it all went off.
I didn't actually see this, but I did see one group of dolphins off our port side. This picture was taken by someone else but that is our bulbous bow and the dolphins just love to play.
My oiler snapped this photo, and that is me on the computer reading my emails over and over. Glad to be back on land and able to communicate face to face with Rebecca and give her lots of hugs and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment