Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sailing the high seas.

Well it has been over a month now that I have been away from the love of my life and the only way I can deal with the lonliness and sadness is to stay busy and that is what I do.
I am aboard the MV Virginian, hauling ammunition to Kuwait and a few other countries. I am the 3rd assistant engineer and work on everything from the vacuum toilets that we have to the 8000 horsepower main engines.

I can't wait to get home to the love of my life and marry her!

1 comment:

  1. Our son Andrew looks awesome in the pictures. We are so proud of him and happy that the Lord has blessed him with the abilities to do work such as this. We look forward to seeing more pictures in the future. Thanks Andrew and Rebecca for making this blog and allowing us to share in your joy! We love you!

    ReplyDelete