Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sewing Project

Rebecca and I decided to try our hand at a little sewing, so Melanie(Rebeccas Mother) helped us get started by first showing us how to run the sewing machine.

Next we figured out how to cut out the patterns, and it was easy to tell which ones were Rebeccas because of the perfection in her work, and the different print.I know that typically males don't do much sewing, but Rebecca helps outside with chores, so I just think that I should help her inside with house duties. It is also very fun to me, to learn new things.




I get a rush everytime I use the sewing machine and I wish that I could just sew miles of fabric!



Rebecca is a natural at sewing as with many other homemaker tasks, and I am very thankful for that, and if God blesses us with children after we get married in June, they will be happy as well.




Here is the finished product, and we used them immediately to make supper, and it turned out good too. We have not perfected too many skills, but at least we have a start on them and are capable of raising a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment